Online Training: Commit to Kids
Contact us for a group rate if you are purchasing accounts for 10+ individuals.
Training can be completed in one or multiple sittings
Computer, tablet, or smartphone with access to the internet*
Are you a post-secondary student? Reduced rates available.
Ontario teachers: Are you looking for the government-mandated Commit to Kids Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Program? Please access that training here through the Ontario College of Teachers.
About the Training
The Commit to Kids (C2K) online training is for individuals who work with children, either through employment or on a volunteer basis. It is recommended that individuals who take the training have a copy of the full C2K program available to reference.
This online training consists of eight separate modules that address the following:
- the definition of child sexual abuse
- the grooming process
- handling disclosures of child sexual abuse
- the impact of child sexual abuse
- creating a Child Protection Code of Conduct for your organization
- policies and procedures to use to protect children in your organization
- the C2K program for child-serving organizations
A certificate of completion will be issued upon completion of all modules and a successful knowledge validation test.
- * While we use reasonable efforts to ensure the platform is compatible with common devices and operating systems, we cannot guarantee that a particular computer or device will be compatible with the platform. If your computer or device is not compatible, please let us know and we will either address the problem or issue the applicable refund. ↩