Help us help kids: Donate today
95 cents from every dollar goes towards the delivery of programs and services to help protect children.
About your donation
As a registered charity, we rely on donations from Canadians. Every single donation makes a difference, helping us support Canadian families and offer essential prevention information to reduce child victimization. When you make a donation, you help us deliver:
- Innovative technological solutions, such as Project Arachnid, for removing child sexual abuse images from the internet.
- Support for families of missing and exploited children.
- Support for youth in crisis.
- Educational resources for children on how to stay safe online and offline.
- Safety information for parents on how they can keep their kids safe from victimization.
- Training for child-serving organizations on how to provide safer spaces for kids in their community.
We encourage all individuals who wish to support our organization financially to do so by donating directly through our website at www.protectchildren.ca or through CanadaHelps.org. Please note that we do not engage in direct marketing (e.g., phone solicitation, door-to-door sales, etc.), nor do we authorize or endorse third party fundraising,* except in very limited circumstances and with established partners. If you are an individual or entity who wishes to organize fundraising events or initiative on our behalf, please understand that as a registered charity we are subject to several tax and other rules that are not conducive to this type of fundraising without a high degree of oversight by our organization. We simply do not have the resources or the staff to responsibly manage these types of events or initiatives if we are to remain focused on our core mission of protecting children and reducing child victimization. We kindly ask that you please refrain from carrying out such events or initiatives, and from using any of our logos, registered trademarks, or other materials to promote your event or initiative unless otherwise authorized by our organization. Please note that if we have not directly endorsed or promoted a third party fundraising event or campaign on our own website or social media channels, you can assume it is not authorized by our organization.
* Third party fundraising refers to an event or campaign that is initiated by an individual or entity whereby that individual or entity has indicated that all or some portion of the proceeds will be donated or given to support the Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc.
We issue tax receipts for one-time donations of $10 or more. When you make a one-time donation online through our website, you will be given the option to download an official tax receipt in PDF format. You will also be sent a copy by email.
When you make a monthly donation through CanadaHelps.org, an official tax receipt will be sent to the email address provided.
We do not rent, trade or sell our donor names, mailing addresses or email addresses to anyone, including commercial enterprises or other charitable organizations.
All credit card information entered on the donation page is transmitted and stored in a secure manner. Access to the information is provided only to those involved in processing the donation. Online donations are transmitted using TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption technology to help ensure the security of the personal and credit card information during the transmission.
Canadian Centre for Child Protection
615 Academy Road
Winnipeg, MB, R3N 0E7
Canadian Centre for Child Protection Charitable Registration Number: 106913627 RR 0001