Careers: Executive Assistant
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (C3P) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
C3P operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
Looking for a career where you can make a real difference? At C3P, we are a national charity where everyone is dedicated to improving the personal safety of all children, every single day. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant to the Executive Director.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and administrative activities of the Executive Director
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Organize the Executive Director’s travel
- Make necessary arrangements for meetings, including preparing documents
- Share in general office duties, including maintain building space cleanliness, providing hospitality
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- 2 years of related work experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in effectively communicating complex or sensitive information (oral, written, interpersonal and public speaking)
- Energetic, enthusiastic, creative, committed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Oral/written French is desirable
- Ability to travel within Canada/Internationally on occasion
Interested in applying for this position?
Please email your resume and cover letter (required) to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with C3P for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.
It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.