Careers: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (C3P) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
C3P operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
We are seeking a personable, energetic, and proactive individual to fill the full‑time position of Bilingual Administrative Assistant.
The Bilingual Administrative Assistant is an entry‑level position within our Education Team, working on the front line of the promotion, support, and delivery of national education programs and resources. Responsibilities include actively processing online customer orders, maintaining a catalogue of our educational resources and administering our online training. The Bilingual Administrative Assistant will also proactively raise awareness about safeguarding children via following up with stakeholders, tracking communication and opportunities, delivering presentations and workshops, and establishing partnerships with schools and child‑serving organizations.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competent writing and verbal skills with comfort level in delivering sensitive subject matter suitably
- Demonstrated time and process‑management skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and trouble‑shooting skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, CRM tools, email, and web‑based applications
- Skilled in multitasking and adapting within fast‑paced environment
- Availability for future travel within Canada is required
- French/English bilingualism is required
Interested in applying for this position?
Please email your resume and cover letter (required) to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with C3P for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.
It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.