Careers: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (C3P) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
C3P operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
C3P is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Bilingual Administrative Assistant.
The Bilingual Administrative Assistant plays a key role in the organization as the first point of contact for incoming guests both in person and over the telephone. Duties include providing day‑to‑day administrative support for the organization including responding to internal and external requests for information and assistance in English and French, sorting incoming correspondence, appointment scheduling, ensuring the office is always clean, tidy and stocked with supplies, ordering and picking up hospitality items for meetings, as well as assisting with Human Resource tasks and other special projects.
- College diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years administrative experience
- 2+ years Customer service experience either on-phone or in-person
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication in English and French and comfort level in communicating with the public in both languages
- Experience in job posting, resume screening and applicant interviewing
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Experience in effectively communicating potentially complex or sensitive information (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Positive can-do attitude and team spirit!
- Entry level position
- Driver’s License and Vehicle required
Interested in applying for this position?
Email your resume to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with C3P for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.